Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Words... It’s not because you have nothing to say that you have to keep your mouth shut.

1/ STORYTELLING
Useful to create (in French) a story to sell a « product »
It is certainly easier to have a true story or when fiction becomes reality (reality TV!)

2/ I DON’T MAKE WINE FOR PARKER !
Well, I’ve been trying but still haven’t succeeded…. Life is rough….

3/ BIODIVERSITY RESERVE
Maury is the perfect place, except that there are too many wild boars, and no wolves. Are these connected?

4/ A TAX AUDIT EVERY 3 YEARS
The butterfly effect ? Media coverage brings in customers in whatever trade. Am I not successful enough?!

5/ AFTER THE RAIN, NICE WEATHER
When does it start ?

6/ ISO DREW UP MORE THAN 17 000 RULES
Scary ! promise, I will tidy my room ….

7/ CERCLE DES VINS DE LA RIVE DROITE (Right Bank Wine Circle)
I just found the combination of « circle » and « right » is funny. At this morning’s meeting we were told that the membership fees need to be increased… Ouch

8/ IT’S A GOOD NUMBER
My postal box : 88

No comments: