Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New book on wine

Tuesday evening, I first had a meeting with a contractor to speak about storage, our warehouses have become too small. Following, I met a TV journalist producing a 50 minute film on the world of wine. He wants to cover a few stories and address the issues due to Europe, globalization and – I didn’t quite understand - organic, scandals… Well, a film about wine.

Murielle, this journalist and I left for the CIVB in Bordeaux to meet Oz Clarke who was presenting his latest book translated in French. We arrived late, but were still able to say hello to Oz Clarke, a successful writer, well known TV presenter in the UK, original and charismatic, smiling, full of humor a good person we would love to know better. Somebody special in the wine world.
It is a beautiful book, and I have no doubt it will be successful. I believe he will be signing it today at the Mollat bookstore.

No comments: