Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank you Thierry !

It snowed this morning in Saint Emilion giving us an almost Quebecois feeling !

Thierry Daraize wrote a comment on our cuvee Constance 2007 on the Quebecois site canoë.ca (in French) :

Thunevin-Calvet Cuv. Constance vin de pays Côtes Catalanes 2007 21 $


I hesitated a lot before recommending it to you… After careful consideration (sometimes we tend to a bit selfish and keep little secrets to ourselves) I bought some at the SAQ and now that I have enough for myself, I invite you to do the same. This wine was conceived and developed by Jean-Luc Thunevin (The Bad Boy of Saint Emilion) and Jean-Roger Calvet from the beautiful region of Maury, the result is impressive! A wine with real personality, produced in a spirit of perfection and respect for nature, bravo!

No comments: