Tuesday, January 13, 2009

EDF, professional service !

Yesterday morning we experienced a power failure. We tried to get some information and almost felt like we had to read the manual… In addition, the phone call was charged! All of that to end up being transferred from voice mail to voice mail. After being put on hold for 8 minutes, we were finally able to reach a person, who actually only confirmed the message from the voice mail: power will be reinstated at 1pm!
All my employees came and left: half a day lost at my expense. Isn’t this a high ransom to pay? Despite competition, I am not sure that operators from another provider would be able to guarantee the proper electrical power needed by all of us!
Despite my business rates, will I be able to receive a discount, a compensation from EDF?

No comments: