Friday, September 28, 2007

Entrepreneur of the year

Yesterday evening, I attended an event for “Entrepreneur of the Year” organized by the magazine L'Entreprise and Ernst &Young at Château Clément Pichon, where Clément Fayat was president of the jury.
The cream of the crop of innovative, productive, in other words successful companies, were attending. This year, the winner was CEVA-animal health, from Libourne.
No matter how much I am happy with my accomplishments since I leaving my sales job at the Crédit Agricole of Montpon, this kind of event puts my “success” in perspective.

The end of the harvest of our white Semillon will be on Monday and Wednesday, October 3, we will begin the harvest of our Merlots in Saint Sulpice de Faleyrens. It will be our latest harvest and our most astonishing for we should have started on September 20, based on the flowering!

No comments: