Friday, September 23, 2011

Media

Tuesday, received 2 Japanese journalists from Wine Kingdom and their interpreter from 11:30 am to 4 pm. They are writing a big story on the right bank, and my wine. Valandraud owes Japan much of its success.
It was also a good opportunity to also talk about my other wines (Clos Badon, Bad Boy, etc ...), and my role as consultant for Haut-Carles, Haut-Mazeris, Fleur Cardinale and Sansonnet.

It was a very good media day, because at 5:30 pm, Terre de Vins organized an event in the offices of the CIVB in Bordeaux, about the top 20 wines of Saint Emilion (Bettane & Desseauve / Saint Emilion classification) where our Clos Badon 2008 finished second place and had a very nice comment.
I considered presenting Clos Badon for the Grand Cru classification because it fulfills largely the criteria requested but Valandraud is my priority and I don’t want to spread myself too much.
So a lot of properties participated in this tasting, Daugay, Fombrauge, Quinault, Gracia, Ferrand, Pressac, Faugères...

Just one question: how is it that the air conditioning system of the bar of the CIVB where clients are receive, showcase our work, how is this nice place attracting sommeliers, work so badly? Red wine served too warm, this place is uncomfortable because of the lack of air conditioning and now all our efforts and our money (remember that we are also contributions to it) thrown out the window. It reminded me that Vinexpo had the same problem which is now corrected.

No comments: