Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Primeurs 2009

The list of participants attending is filling up: new association, requests from friends, former employees, suppliers who find it obvious and normal to present their wines at my place, certainly providing their energy, their differences but who can not help my company which, commercially speaking, is busy enough selling our wines and those that have already been distributed by my company for a long time.
Difficult for me to refuse, while for the past 2 years, I have reduced the number of wines presented and only included those who provided us a revenue: unfair to some, favoritism to others, it must be understood that this period is for promotion and sales and I need a minimum of coherence. There are no shortage of clubs, trade unions, places, old and established associations or even ephemeral, there are plenty of opportunities to present wines.

No comments: