Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trips

August 14, I leave for Brazil with Carlos Ferreira, back August 23. We will meet some of our friends for a week of intense work and promotion in this beautiful country. I asked Carlos to find partner for our entire range of wine.
Every year, I focus on a new country to develop, especially as 80% of our revenues come from export sales, so we have plenty of choice. The only problem right now will be these countries’ economies, timing and our connections.

As soon as I return from Brazil, I am leaving for Korea with Philippe Porcheron from Marojallia, return August 29.
Already planned for September: Hong Kong and China (week 39?)
End of October, back in Hong Kong, then Japan, Tahiti and probably Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
Then the Grand Tasting, December 4 and 5 at the Carousel du Louvre.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are looking forward to your visit in Vitoria, Brazil!