Thursday, March 1, 2012

Calm

This is the calm before Parker’s notes on 2009 Bordeaux. They are supposed to be published before the end of the week. I received this morning three books written by Paula Moulton "Seasons Among the Vines".
Thank you Paula - I will put our copy in Valandraud’s living room for our clients and friends. The book is about California and the Paula’s beginning in the wine world.

I also received a copy of the March 2012 issue of the Wine Spectator, the notes of 2009 Bordeaux are featured on the cover and the article on me is called The Iconoclast, Bordeaux's Black Sheep (words that have been already been given to my story in France). This 6 page article should help us put the US market on top of our export sales.
Also, a nice piece on the 8 most famous or successful second wines with Virginie de Valandraud 2009.

No comments: