Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy new year 2008, work-prosperity

I would like for my friends’ wines to become successful, that my famous colleagues chateau owners realize that our wholesale company can help their distribution and that I also need their strategic allocations. That brokerage firms do not fear defending me, where it is possible, and that they keep on the good work with the wines of Clément Fayat (La Dominique, Clément Pichon, Prieurs de la Commanderie and La Commanderie de Mazeyres), Florence and Dominique Decoster (Fleur Cardinale), as well as Philippe Porcheron (Marojallia), without forgetting the wines of Constance and Stéphane Droulers (Haut Carles and Château de Carles).

I would like the media to keep on supporting me and my friends in 2008 as much as they did in 2007. Last year even ended with a nice article on James Suckling’s blog (Wine Spectator) regarding garage wine.

I wish that the Wine Enthusiast help promote my wines in the American market, that our new investment in China holds all its promises, that future travels for Vinexpo Hong Kong and the 2007 tasting in Osaka and Tokyo be successful, that the Revue du Vin de France show (May 17 and 18) be also a success, that the Roussillon attracts new investors, American journalists, that the Union des Grands Crus still attracts a lot of people, that the Cercle Rive Droite continues on its momentum… As for me and my sales team, every 15 days one of us will be travelling in France or abroad to sell and communicate on us and our friends.

No comments: