Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bad Boy

Last month, the magazine Le Nouvel Obs published a special section on wine and placed in 4th place in the section "Les vins du rebel" our cuvee Bad Boy 2005 :"Robert Parker, his American accomplice, calls Jean Luc Thunevin " Bad Boy". It is true that the enfant terrible of Bordeaux loves provocation. The cuvee 100% Merlot; dense and concentrated, aged in 100% new barrels, is only the first stage of the production of a vin de pays de France 70% Merlot and 30% Grenache. "I am not afraid of being considered ridiculous in front of people who taste wine like scientists", declares the founder of garages wines, convinced of his success. To be continued. " G. Muteaud September 2007

I don’t think I said "I am not afraid of being considered ridiculous in front of people who taste wine like scientists", even though the fear of looking ridiculous is only a way to think highly of yourself. I intended to say that I am not afraid for this wine, which, tasted blind with more expensive wines, will always stand out in this kind of quality-price confrontation. I am certain of this… However, the wine is still not bottled…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Truly yours